Sunday, December 6, 2009

BBQ Pizza Pie

So I haven’t been updating my blog, but that doesn’t mean I have been neglecting my list. I have been very very busy baking lately. We had a bake and book sale at work yesterday to help raise money for my breast cancer walk. The sale was very successful, as we raised $450.00, $150 each. I have also purchased all my stuff to start making christmas cards, and will hopefully be starting them tomorrow after putting up our christmas lights! So if I finish them tomorrow, thats another thing that I can scratch of my list. I also have been keeping up with my journal, every week as promised. This week I bought a scrapbook to make my book on 30 poems and quotes, so hopefully I will be able to start that during or after the holidays. I have lots of new recipes for my list, as I have made lots of new recipes for my christmas tins that I have been making. Tonight for dinner I made a new recipe from the Kraft Canada website. I believe it was called texmex chicken, but I have named it BBQ chicken pie, you can find the recipe in my recipe tab. It was pretty good, nothing crazy, easy to make, and with few ingredients.

BBQ Pizza Pie

Ingredients
2 onions
3 cups shredded cheese
1/2 cup water
3 cups cooked, diced chicken
1 cup chicken and rib BBQ sauce
3 flat tortillas (10″)
1 tsp cumin

Directions
1.) Cook onions, add chicken, BBQ sauce, water and cumin.
2.) Lay a tortilla on foil, spread some of the chicken mixture on, sprinkle with cheese, put another tortilla wrap on top, and repeat layers.
3.) Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until warmed through.

Completed 5-12-09

No comments:

Post a Comment