Sunday, January 31, 2010

# 66 - Host a fondue party, chocolate fondue and all...

Last night I had a few friends over for fondue. I got a nice fondue set for Christmas, and though I have been to fondues before, this was my first done on our own. Everything turned out great, we had chicken, marinated beef, potatoes, broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini. Because it takes so long to cook the food, I also made a garden salad and some garlic butter rice. Everything turned out amazing! We played a game, called ‘Loaded Questions- Adult’ after fondue, and we laughed and we laughed and we laughed, it was so much fun. Then we brought out the chocolate fondue, which goes without saying is delicious. Look forward to having another fondue night!


Unfortunately, I had my flash screwed up so the pictures didn't turn out too great :(

No comments:

Post a Comment